If you want to improve your English language skills, we can support you get the most out of your studies at KKU. As a student at KKU, there are a number of courses available to you that offer enjoyable and exciting ways for you to enhance your skills and improve your CV.
LEARN A NEW SKILL
EIP’s main mission at the CC in ABHA is to help you “become the best version of yourself”. We believe that this goal can be attained by constantly acquiring new skills and by putting these skills into practice in various contexts. In this respect, the EIP staff invites you to take part in a series of Students’ Training Sessions that will give you the opportunity to develop new skills, such as:
- managing your time properly
- preparing for exams
- applying for a job
- writing a Curriculum Vitae (CV) for a job application
- using English for career purposes
- working in groups effectively
- being successful during an interview
- mastering basic technical skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint Presentation, all Blackboard features, etc.)
The above list of topics is by no means exhaustive. New topics are constantly added, so please check this semester’s training sessions below.
Student Academic Sessions for Academic Year 1441-1442-Second Semester