Source: KKU - Media Center
On behalf of His Excellency the Minister of Education, Dr. Hamad Al-Sheikh, His Excellency King Khalid University President, Prof. Faleh bin Raja Allah Al Solami, chaired the fifth university council, on Thursday, 10th of December, which was held virtually in the presence of the His Excellency the Secretary General of the Council of Universities Affairs, Dr. Muhammad bin Abdulaziz Al-Saleh and the council members.
The University Vice President of Academic Affairs, and Vice President of Post Graduate Studies and Scientific Research, Prof. Saad bin Muhammad bin Dajam, explained that the council discussed a variety of topics, and approved the following:
-Restructuring the editorial board for a number of university journals.
-Promotion of university employees.
-Approving the following 5 fee-paid post graduate programs:
- Master of Pharmacy Business Administration.
- Master of Pharmacy in Cosmetic Science.
- Master of Science in Herbal Medicine.
- High education qualification diploma in The Science of Diction.
- Diploma in Internal Audit.