: Transfer conditions
- A student must be Saudi or from a Saudi mother.
- The student must finish the preparatory year (if any) and apply for the corresponding major to their GPA.
- All applications are subject to department’s capacity and those who have high GPA will be selected.
- The student should study at least two semesters and not more than four semesters.
- The students should adhere to the specific time and place of external transferring.
- The student should not exceed five years since secondary school graduation.
- The students who want to transfer from private colleges are subject to university acceptance GPAs for the year of his secondary school graduation.
** Admission Process:
- Login to the portal, through the following link: https://registration.kku.edu.sa
- Fill in the form electronically and you are responsible for all valid information you entered.
- Attach the required files PDF format and then save the request.
- A copy of identification card.
- A copy of from High School Certification.
- Two academic records (original and attested) to the end of the second semester and a form of external transfer from the university in which the students is studying.
To all students:
- You have to follow-up your application electronically on the same website.
- We will communicate with applicants through sms messages.
** In case your application is accepted:
- Equivalence of the courses will be but not to be included in the GPA.
- The period of the study in the previous college, that the student spent, will be considered of the time allotted for the study in the new college.
(To check the dates and transfer conditions , please (click here).